You can't make assumptions when you're dealing with health issues.
The information contained in this website drug-free-living.com is for general information purposes only. Although every attempt has been made to supply factual and helpful information throughout this website please be aware that none of the content on this site should be taken as medical advice. You should consult your health care professional for individual guidance for specific health issues.
1) If you are taking any prescription drug for your chronic ailment please DON'T stop it abruptly. Consult with your physician, take proper care of your diet, exercise, Yoga and lifestyle programs and then tapering / reducing the dosage of the drug slowly would be a wiser idea.
2) If you are interested in changing your diet plan please research well and use your own intelligence or consult with a dietitian.
3) If you have any pain, injury or any other ailment, first consult with your physician before beginning your workout / exercise program / sports activity.
4) Book Yoga, Television Yoga and Internet Yoga are NOT the best ways to learn Yoga. Guru's (Master's) guidance and grace is very much required to learn and succeed in Yoga.
5) Since Yogasanas (Yoga postures) and Pranayamas (breathing practices) deal with the subtle life force, it is very much important to practise them as taught by the experienced teacher. Don't try to innovate anything new in them.
6) If you want to try alternative medicine systems like Naturopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha, etc., then find a qualified doctor in that discipline.