Ill effects of Smoking
Health is the greatest possession.
In general the habit of smoking is associated with diseases of lungs, heart and blood vessels.
Below is the list of few long term side effects:
- Smoking clogs the arteries and causes heart attacks and brain strokes.
- Heart and lung failure
- Lung cancer
- Tobacco smoking clogs blood vessels, which can decrease/prevent blood circulation, especially to the legs. This can lead to infection, gangrene and even amputation in acute cases.
- Smoking causes impotence/Erectile dysfunction(ED) because it restricts the blood flow due to arterial narrowing.
- Men smoking tobacco have a lower sperm count and motility and higher abnormalities in sperm.
- Women smoking during pregnancy end up with various pregnancy and birth related complications. (Men's duty is very limited...just sowing the seed, that's it. But women's responsibility is huge. Giving birth to a miracle ! Women, please think.)
Back to top
From Ill effects of Smoking to Drug Free Living Home
Like This Page?